Seven New Features to Expect in the 2015 Hyundai Sonata
What to Expect from the 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Whether you’re thinking of trading in your current car for a newer model or considering making the switch from another midsize sedan manufacturer, the 2015 Hyundai Sonata is designed to impress. It seems Hyundai tries (and succeeds) each year to make this sporty little sedan to provide even better value each year.
Get to Know the 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Want to learn more about the 2015 Hyundai Sonata? The auto experts at Hyundai have produced a new Sonata this year with a host of enticing features, including:
- Averages 29 mpg ─ more for higher performance models.
- Noticeably quieter than the 2014 model.
- Extremely well-built interior, complete with clean and elegant features.
- Completely revamped suspension offers better handling and a smoother ride.
- Choose from a wide variety of powertrain options.
- More trunk space than any other midsize sedan.
- Innovative way to open the trunk when your hands are full.
The 2015 Hyundai Sonata is available in four different trims designed to meet the needs of a wide variety of customers. Choose from the following options:
- Sonata SE: 2.4L 6-speed automatic transmission ─ $21,150 MSRP
- Sonata SPORT: 2.4L 6-speed automatic transmission ─ $23,175 MSRP
- Sonata LIMITED: 2.4L 6-speed automatic transmission ─ $26,525 MSRP
- Sonata SPORT 2.0T: Sport 2.0L 6-speed automatic transmission ─ $28,575 MSRP
Hyundai Sonata Lip Kit
Let’s face it ─ the Hyundai Sonata is a very popular car. People love it for its affordability, reliability and attractiveness, so the road is filled with Sonatas. After purchasing your brand new 2015 model, buy a Hyundai Sonata lip kit to customize your car and differentiate your car from every other one on the road.
All-Fit Automotive offers a Hyundai Sonata lip kit to attach to your front bumper, sideskirts and rear bumper. Our flexible product fits just about any vehicle in the world, as it’s crafted from the highest quality flexible, formable rubber materials. The Hyundai Sonata lip kit is so easy to install that you can actually do it yourself, in your own driveway, in 15 to 30 minutes time ─ no prior auto body experience required. When properly installed and under normal driving conditions, the lip kit will last for the entire duration of your car.
When you purchase an All-Fit Automotive lip kit, you’re not just protecting your car from normal driving conditions, you’re also customizing your Sonata to fit your personal style. You spend a lot of time in your car, so it’s important to ensure you’re driving a vehicle you’re proud to be seen in.
Buy your Hyundai Sonata lip kit today and get ready to hit the road in your sleek brand new 2015 model!