- What, if any, identifiable information is collected from you through the use of this website, how that information is utilized, and with whom it may be shared
- What you, the customer, may access in regards to data gathered
- Our security procedures in place to protect against fraud or misuse of your personal information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Ownership of Information
All-Fit Automotive is the sole owner of any customer information collected through this website. This site’s proprietors are the only individuals who can access customer data that you voluntarily give through email signups, orders, or any other direct interaction we have with you throughout your site visit. We will not sell or rent this information to any third party or individual, even in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Gathered Information and Usage
Customer information that has been collected through any of the above-stated means may be used to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. As previously stated, your identifiable customer data will never be shared with any third parties or individuals outside of All-Fit Automotive.
Unless your direct and explicit consent is not given, you, the customer, are subject to email contact for our latest promotions, events, sales, services, or changes to our online store or policies.
Access To Your Customer Data and Opting Out
You, the customer, always have the option to access, modify, or retract information with which you have previously provided us. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Simply ‘unsubscribe’ from any correspondence you receive from us.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
- Google Analytics: This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to, page views, source, and time spent on our website. Information gathered via Google Analytics is depersonalized and displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics allows us to see what products and content are popular on our website in order to provide you with the dynamic, quality products you expect.
- Google AdWords: Using Google AdWords code allows us to see which of our advertisements helped lead you to contact form submissions. From this, we can make better use of our paid search budget.
- Double Click: We use remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages, allowing us to provide more accurately targeted ads in the future.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We may also use third-party advertising companies to serve ads to you when you visit our website or after you have left our site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
We may also use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.