What to Know About Mitsubishi's Production Overhaul
Big things are happening at Mitsubishi. The Minato, Tokyo-based automaker has plans for some pretty major product innovations for the next few years. In fact, the company plans to overhaul its entire product line, giving its vehicles a sleeker, more uniform look.
Mitsubishi is currently the sixth largest Japanese automaker and the sixteenth largest worldwide by production. The reason for the major changes is unclear, but they could signal an attempt to gain a larger portion of the market share.
7 New Mitsubishi Changes on the Horizon
If you’re a fan of Mitsubishi, now is the time to hold steady to your automobile purchases as the manufacturer has some very grand ─ and equally very exciting ─ plans. Current models will see a huge stylistic revamp and innovative new vehicles will soon make their debut on the market.
Here is what Mitsubishi fans and followers can expect from the Japanese car maker in the next few years.
- Very few all-new vehicles will be introduced in the U.S. during the next three years.
- 2016 models will get new grilles and fascias to create a more modern and unique look.
- A new Mirage sedan is planned for the 2017 model year.
- Mitsubishi executives are considering partnering with French automaker, Renault to create a midsize sedan and a potential compact car for the U.S. market.
- The U.S. launch of the Outlander plug-in hybrid has been delayed again until late 2015.
- 2016 Outlander Sport models will receive the new standard branding updates and new sheet metal on the doors, fenders, hood and other areas throughout the vehicle, representing the largest update since it’s 2011 debut.
- The next-generation Montero, sold internationally as the Pajero, may go into production and if it does, it may be sold in the U.S.
Mitsubishi Eclipse Lip Kit
Is your Mitsubishi Eclipse your pride and joy? Since production on these sports cars came to a halt in 2012, these popular coupes have become priceless. They were manufactured for more than 20 years, so there certainly won’t be a shortage of them on the road anytime soon, but you want to protect your investment, as you can no longer head to the dealership and purchase a brand new model.
All-Fit Automotive offers a Mitsubishi Eclipse lip kit, designed to customize the look and feel of your car. Not only does our Mitsubishi Eclipse lip kit enhance the look of your coupe by adding 1.5 inches to the bumper, it also provides an extra layer of protection from the elements and on the road.
Purchase your Mitsubishi Eclipse lip kit today and install it yourself, in your driveway, in 15 to 30 minutes. It’s time to customize your car to fit your lifestyle and personality.